1. Through your use of this Website ("the Site"), Hawaii Fiduciary Services, LLC.( ("HFS" or the "Company") collects certain information about you that you specifically and knowingly provide to HFS, such as your username, email address, name and/or mailing address. In addition, HFS may track how you use this Site and relate it to the information you have provided to the Company. If you wish to be notified of the use of such tracking software and/or disable such software, your Internet browser may offer this feature by means of its options or preferences menu.
2. The above-described information (the "Personally-Identifying Information") may be used by HFS to personalize and enhance your use of this Site, including the marketing and promotion of certain products and services that might be of interest to you. Your use of this Site is a consent to the foregoing use of your Personally-Identifying Information by HFS.
3. HFS may also share your Personally-Identifying Information with select companies and organizations for their own marketing and promotional use. While the Company seeks to share Personally-Identifying Information with companies that follow appropriate privacy policies, it does not bear any responsibility for the actions and policies of such third parties. If you wish that HFS not share your Personally-Identifying Information with third parties, you may opt out by emailing the Company such a request at service "at" hawaiifiduciaryservices.com.
4. Additional Privacy Protections for Children - This Site is not aimed at children less than 13 years of age. Any information submitted through the Information Collection Form pages that we know or reasonably believe originated from a child less than 13 years of age will be deleted. Children should never reveal their addresses, phone numbers or other Personally Identifying Information to any strangers on the Internet.
6. You should be aware that any Personally-Identifying Information, such as your username or email address, as well as any other information that you post on a bulletin board, share in a chat room, or otherwise specifically and knowingly disclose by use of bulletin boards or chat rooms (collectively, the "Public Forums"), may be directly collected and used by third parties. You may be subject, therefore, to unsolicited email as a result of your disclosure of such information. YOU SHOULD HAVE NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY WITH RESPECT TO YOUR COMMUNICATIONS THROUGH THE PUBLIC FORUMS AND GUESTBOOKS.
8. Hawaii Fiduciary Services. LLS does not collect personally identifiable information about visitors except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals. Currently, the web site may collect information (e.g., name and e-mail addresses) from visitors who volunteer such information or send electronic mail to Hawaii Fiduciary Services at the places on the web site where that capability is available. In addition, the site may collect other information (e.g., name, address, company, telephone number, facsimile number, and e-mail address) from individuals that choose to register for events or subscribe to e-mail lists through the web site.
9. In addition, Hawaii Fiduciary Services may obtain second-level domain information and, in some instances, IP addresses, regarding visitors to the web site, but does not collect or maintain personally identifiable information. Hawaii Fiduciary Services does not sell or disclose personally identifiable information to third parties, except where necessary in order to fulfill a specific request from an individual, and in that instance would not disclose personally identifiable information for any unrelated purposes.